Shop

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Cute Apartment

I want to show you our cute apartment... I LOVE living here! Michelle, Debbie, and Marjorie are so close by, and I cherish being able to see these friends and their families throughout the week. They took such good care of me during my illness, too, and I knew I could count on them if I needed anything!

KITCHEN









More apartment pics below...

Here are some pics of me during my recovery. I was tired and in pain all the time (and it shows). This was a GOOD DAY...










Sorry if the picture of my incision (previous post) was TMI!!

Back to the apartment...

BEDROOM (doubles as our office, too)


















































































BATHROOM







LINEN CLOSET




I'll take pictures of the living room and my studio very soon and post them. These rooms are FINALLY FINISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to reply to your comment, please leave your email addy! :-) annie